Terms and Conditions
USE OF THIS PLATFORM
PLATFORM / SERVICE INFORMATION
- This Platform or the Services may contain information related to various health and medical conditions and products that may be used as part of their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained on this Platform or the Services for diagnosing a health problem or disease. You should always consult a medical professional, such as a physician or a pharmacist, to determine what courses of treatment, if any, may be appropriate for you or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition or stopping, starting or modifying any treatment.
- The Platform and Services may provide links to independent third-party service providers, including third parties that may facilitate the provision of or provide telemedicine services or access to health care providers (each, a “Third-Party Provider” and collectively, “Third-Party Providers”). Such Third-Party Providers are not agents, employees or affiliates of Phimedy. Any information or advice received from a Third-Party Provider comes from the Third-Party Provider alone and not from Phimedy. Phimedy is not responsible for, and disclaims all liability for telemedicine services, which are provided solely by Third-Party Providers in accordance with the applicable Third-Party Provider’s policies and terms, and Phimedy shall not be liable for any information or advice obtained from a Third-Party Provider.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The "PHIMEDY", name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks, logos or service marks (hereinafter referred to as "Marks" ) of PHIMEDY. All other Marks provided on the Site are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any Marks in any manner. Marks displayed on this Site, whether registered or unregistered, of PHIMEDY or others, are the intellectual property of their respective owners, and PHIMEDY shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever for any unlawful, unauthorized use of the Marks.
- PHIMEDY and its suppliers and licensors expressly and exclusively reserve all the intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, software and other materials, which appear on this Site, including its looks and feel. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly ) of the content on the Site is the exclusive property of PHIMEDY and are protected by the Indian copyright laws and International treaties. Consequently, the materials on this Site shall not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, republished, downloaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or modified in whole or in part or in any other form whatsoever, except for your personal, non-commercial use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying, reproducing, duplicating, republishing, posting, transmitting, distributing or modifying.
- All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips, downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents " ) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. We also grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. The Contents and software on this Site are to be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless PHIMEDY explicitly provides to the contrary, all Contents are copyrighted, trademarked, trade dressed and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by PHIMEDY, any of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to PHIMEDY and are protected by Indian copyright laws and international treaties.
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872 (“Contract Act”);
- The (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”) and the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011, and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“IG Guidelines”);
- The Drugs and Cosmetic Act, 1940 (“Drugs Act”), read with the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945 (“Drugs Rules”);
- The Drugs and Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 (“Drugs and Magic Act”);
- The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 read with the Indian Medical Council Rules, 1957;
- Pharmacy Act, 1948 (“Pharmacy Act”) and
- The Consumer Protection Act, 1986.